30 Pods. 100% Compostable. Best enjoyed in 4WKS.
Capadocia (Classic Roast) | Sul de Minus, Brazil (Single Origin)
Hazelnut, biscuit and cherry-like sweetness.
- 30 Pods
- Local, delicious, consistent
- Fresh! The coffee inside has been roasted, ground + packed this WK
- Certified 100% industrially compostable
- Made from a plant-based bio-material, with a vegetable fibre lid and branded with an edible ink stamp
- Zero plastic or aluminium
ABOUT ROSETTA ROASTERY
South Africa’s Coffee Roastery of the Year (CoffeeMag, 2018, 2019), Rosetta is built on the premise that genuine specialty coffee cannot be produced without taking care of the people at every link in the production chain — from farm to cup. Since 2010, they have been seeking and discovering specialty beans from around the world, roasting them in Cape Town, and celebrating how distinct each seed type and region can be.
Coffee tastes great and service was efficient
Coffee tastes great and service was efficient . Thoroughly enjoying using the pods.
Amazing services and even better coffee
Absolutely love your product
Fantastic service and delicious coffee by dedicated eco warriors!