Brand & Digital Marketer (our 4WKS Marketing Guru!) 🪄
We are looking for a fresh, dynamic, creative, conscientious, and bright thinker to join our 4WKS team!
As our brand and digital marketer, S/he is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and management of our 4WKS brand and marketing, as well as managing, owning and driving sales through 4WKS.COFFEE. Additional responsibilities include 360-degree management of several 4WKS packaging components, and ensuring our product is packaged from A to J in the most efficient, slickest, environmentally-friendly and affordable way.
We believe this position has awesome potential for the right person to grow, learn, win and rise with us — as well as to make magic and positive impact along the way. S/he will work directly alongside and be supported by Lulu, 4WKS’ Brand Director.
Title: Brand and Digital Marketer
Experience: Mid-Level; 2 to 3 years of similar work experience in the industry
Position: Permanent; based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Renumeration: R25k Gross per month
Start date: 01 April 2023, with a 3WK onboarding from 8 March 2023
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid marketing skills: The ability and creativity to conceptualise, design and execute on campaigns to build awareness for 4WKS, online and offline.
- Digitally-savvy: Adept across all social media platforms, and sufficient experience with Paid Media, Webstore management (Shopify being a bonus!), and CRM tools (examples, Klaviyo or Mailchimp).
- Stellar content creation: Conceptualising, designing and scheduling digital content across newsletters, Instagram posts, stories, reels, highlights, etc.
- An eye for detail: Being able to creatively direct on shoots, proofread copy and add input into brand development and design i.e. passionate about excellence.
- Great people skills: Being able to represent 4WKS professionally and in a way that’s true to the company and brand. This includes having the confidence and charisma to sell 4WKS as well as to manage B2B relationships.
- Personal skills: The accountability to deliver work autonomously as well as to work within a team. A fantastic energy and an ambition to learn and grow!
Please send your updated CV accompanied by a cover letter to Hello@4wks.coffee – we can't wait to hear from you!