Sales & Marketing Manager | 4WKS Flame Thrower
We are looking for a fresh, dynamic, creative, conscientious, bright thinker and can-do Sales & Marketing Manager to join our 4WKS team. Working closely with the three founders of the business (Dan, Lulu and Oli), our new team player will be “the fourth element” to our core team: someone who resonates with our company and our culture, and is passionate to share their strategic, creative, marketing and sales skills to help take our growing start-up to the next level! We believe this position has awesome potential for the right person to grow, learn, win and rise with us — as well as to make magic and positive impact along the way. S/he will work directly alongside and be supported by Lulu, 4WKS’ Brand Director.
Position: Permanent, based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Renumeration: R15k (after tax), with a 6-month review
Start date: 1 July 2022 (ideally with a 2WK onboarding from 15 June)
Core Skills required:
- Great people skills: Being able to represent 4WKS professionally and in a way that’s true to the company and brand. This includes having the confidence and charisma to sell 4WKS as well as to manage B2B relationships.
- Solid marketing skills: The ability and creativity to conceptualise, design and execute on campaigns to build awareness for 4WKS, online and offline.
- Stellar content creation: Conceptualising, designing and scheduling digital content across newsletters, Instagram posts, stories, reels, highlights, etc.
- Digitally-savvy: Adept across all social media platforms, with Paid Media, Search, Shopify, CRM and Adobe Suite experience being a bonus.
- An eye for detail: Being able to creatively direct on shoots, proofread copy and add input into brand development and design i.e. passionate about excellence.
- Personal skills: The accountability to deliver work autonomously as well as to work within a team. A fantastic energy and an ambition to learn and grow!