30 Pods. 100% Compostable. Best enjoyed in 4WKS.
This approachable coffee has been designed to be enjoyed by everyone and any way you like it. Chocolatey and dark in flavour (without being darker in roast), it holds up exceptionally well as an espresso, as well as with milk. On first taste, Bluebird’s founder Dario Scilipoti dubbed it: “Flippin’ delicious!”
- 30 Pods
- Local, delicious, consistent
- Fresh! The coffee inside has been roasted, ground + packed this WK
- Certified 100% industrially compostable
- Made from a plant-based bio-material, with a vegetable fibre lid and branded with an edible ink stamp
- Zero plastic or aluminium
ABOUT BLUEBIRD COFFEE ROASTERY
Hailing from the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands and awarded top honours as Roastery of the Year (SA Coffee Mag, 2021), Bluebird has sung their way from the countryside to become best-loved in the country on the back of their stand-out coffees, stand-up philosophies and friendly, feel-good vibe when it comes to making specialty coffee accessible to everyone. Driven by the fun-loving nature and passion of a four-man team, Bluebird sets itself apart through their East Coast approach of prioritising making people feel good — whether through their exceptional coffees, service, Insta or soon-to-launch magazine.