30 pods. Home-compostable. Freshly-roasted.
Deliciously light yet well-rounded, with a special, nuanced, linger-in-your-mouth flavour. Taste caramelised sugar, honey and a lingering bittersweet cocoa in the mouth. Drink it black, or as a cortado.
- Not for use in fully automatic machines
- 30 pods, freshly-roasted
- The coffee inside has been roasted, ground + packed this WK
- Made from sugarcane waste
- Once used, dispose of them in your home compost heap, bokashi bin or worm farm!
- 4WKS to break down, in 2 months - they’re gone!
ABOUT NAKED COFFEE
Inspired in Amsterdam, born in Joburg and, as of November 2019, proudly in Sea Point. Naked Coffee burst into the coffee scene in 2015 with an intention to celebrate a deep love of coffee, paired with a drive for artisanal excellence, and a passion for life lived beautifully. In their quest to rival any other cult coffee experience, globally, Naked offers unfiltered European sophistication — and flavour — with African gravitas.